Friday, July 17, 2009

100 Cupboards


100 Cupboards
by Wilson
Juvenile
3/5
.
I read this book because I have seen it on many book lists and had gotten positive reviews. I checked it out from the library and I was surprised to see it was in the juvenile section. I knew it was going to be tough for me to read. I started reading about Henry and how he first discovered the cupboards emerging from the attic walls. The story flowed smoothly but I was getting distracted and it took me longer to read then necessary. It wasn't until my eleven year old son curled up next to me in my bed and asked what I was reading and I started to read it to him out loud that I got into it. Its a cute book and Justin really liked it. So, I guess it was age appropriate. I just loved him laying next to me as we read the adventures of Henry and Henrietta (his cousin) open the doors to find different portals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails