Saturday, September 12, 2009

38 Ways to Entertain your Grandparents


38 Ways to Entertain your Grandparents
by Dette Hunter
Crafty Kids
5/5
.
I saw this book in the check out line at the library as I was leaving. The tittle caught my eye because most books are about entertaining young children and craft ideas for them. This book took on a funny new perspective. How the kids can entertain their grandparents while parents are away! LOL. This is a book I would buy someone as a gift or even stick in my children's over night bag when they visit their grandparents. Its filled with recipes that grandparents can help grandchildren with like: Grandmas sweet tooth syrup, Eat-your-words pancakes and Belly Button Soup. It also is filled with games like: My Grandmothers Attic and Presto Puppets. Love this book and the entire idea of keeping grandparents entertained!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails