Thursday, January 22, 2009

Duck on a Bike

Duck on a Bike
By David Shannon
5*/5

We all have them. Those memories of books we once read when we were young. Duck on a Bike by David Shanon is one of those enjoyable children's books. Kyla and I first encountered it at our Public Library and since bought a copy of our own. I wanted to point out the illustrations which were rich in color and the animal sounds we read out loud were a lot of fun. Lets not forget the variety of bikes. Every time we read this book together, to many to count, we found something new in the illustrations. For example, Two round pigs on a tandem as opposed a red hen on a tricycle. I think she will remember this book for a long time. I know I will because of the time we spent together.

Story time with dad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails